-   -   Userform (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300490-userform.html)

Uddinj1

Userform

Hi All,

How can I draw lines on userform, like the lines that seperates sections on
the option menu. Thanks for your help.

Regards

JU

Rob Bovey

Userform

"Uddinj1" wrote in message
Hi All,

How can I draw lines on userform, like the lines that seperates sections

on
the option menu. Thanks for your help.

Hi JU,

There's no simple way to draw lines on a UserForm, but you can easily
simulate a line using a Label control. First put the Label control on the
UserForm. Delete the Caption, set the BorderStyle property to
1-fmBorderStyleSingle and set the Height to 1. Now you have something that
looks just like a line. You can adjust its width as needed and change the
color using the BorderColor property.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals