Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MS Excel: Please help with toolbars/buttons...

I know how to attach a toolbar to a workbook/template, as well as
assign a macro to the button on the toolbar BUT...

Why are the BUTTONS on the toolbar not saved...the toolbar is saved
sure enough but it's always empty when I reopen the worksheet? Is
there a way of ATTACHING THE BUTTONS to the toolbar before saving?
Please help...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sara, anytime you modify an attached toolbar, you need to delete the old
attached toolbar and attach the new one. Also, it is good practice to
delete the attached toolbar when you close the file. This allows the most
recently attached toolbar to be the one that is displayed when the file is
open. Be sure to do the attaching after you have put all the buttons on the
toolbar. And to save the file afterwards!

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
http://www.add-ins.com

om...