Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default OLE action error thru automation

Hi, would somebody pls help me this:
I'm trying to write a program from Excel Macro to call
Access to run report. but this message keeps popping up
while Access trys to export data out into Excel:
"!" - Microsoft Excel is waiting for another application
to complete an OLE action" click OK

what can I do to close this out? pls help!

Thanks, ste
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not sure! I would suspect that Access or Excel is encountering a run time error or you are in debug mode in one or both environments. Make both session visible & investigate.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

but technically how can I skip that warning message in
order to keep the code running?
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't think you can skip the warning--it means that further progress is NOT possible.

VBA Action on excel #Reference! error 4? Gunnar Johansson Excel Programming 1 June 4th 04 02:54 AM
Automation Error, Unknown Error. Error value - 440 Neo[_2_] Excel Programming 0 May 29th 04 05:26 AM
Action on Error No Name Excel Programming 2 February 27th 04 06:57 PM
Action on error Mike Excel Programming 2 February 27th 04 06:08 PM
Unknown where is the problem on the Runtime error - Automation error wellie Excel Programming 1 July 10th 03 08:12 AM