Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I break down text in letters using VBA

Hi,

I have a Excel sheet in which text is to be typed by the user. The tex
must be broken down in single letters, which the program recognises.

For example:

User types: Fox

Program:
1: Take first letter
2: Check what letter it is
3: Use letter in script (for example a if then statement)
4: Take next letter
5: Repeat steps 2 to 5 untill all text is analysed

Can anyone tell me how to do this? The breaking down of the text, tha
is.....

Thanks beforehand,

Berend Botj