Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel pie chart title words break to next line between letters?

I am working on a Powerpoint 2003 slide with an Excel pie chart embeded in
it. One of the titles (the word "convection") breaks between the "o" and "n"
in "tion". I can't seem to be able to adjust the space allotted. How can I
correct this? --

Sweetsweed