Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Workbook and Standard Module

I have not done any programming, just recorded macros and copied bits of
code from web pages, so please excuse the dumb question, but I have done
searches in Excel help, google groups and not found the answer.

I recently saw a useful looking piece of code, but it was supposed to be put
the in your workbook module (not in a standard
module). Could someone explain in a fairly simply way what the difference
is.

Thanks,
Barbara

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
the workbook and the worksheet modules are used for event procedures.
Good starting points explaining this a

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany