Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Date

Hi
I have entered a date in a cell. I would like the next cell to take the date automatically +3 days from the pervious cell and the colour should change after the actual date is equal to +3days.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If the Date is entered into A1
Enter the formula
=A1+3 into the next cell and copy / paste down or across as required.
Use Format-Conditional Formatting to control the cell background colours
based on the condition(s) required.

Cheers
Nigel

"Sanjeev" wrote in message
I have entered a date in a cell. I would like the next cell to take the

date automatically +3 days from the pervious cell and the colour should
change after the actual date is equal to +3days.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The conditional format could have a condition of Formula Is and a formula of
=B1<=TODAY()
assuming that you use B1 to enter Nigel's Formula

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Sanjeev" wrote in message
I have entered a date in a cell. I would like the next cell to take the

date automatically +3 days from the pervious cell and the colour should
change after the actual date is equal to +3days.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How do i Make the content in a cell blink.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
not possible with build-functionality (and I'm vera glad there's no
such feature).
You could achieve this with a OnTime method constantly running and
changing the cell color (search the Google archive for 'blinking cell')

But PLEASE don't use such a feature in a serious spreadsheet!

--
Regards
Frank Kabel