Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Please recommend a good book for Excel VBA programming.

Hi there

Can anybody recommend me some handy books for Excel VBA programming

I am trying to find a book for writing macros in Excel VBA.
I am a beginner in this area. However, I want to find one book for beginning and developing my skills in Excel VBA programming for once

Thank you very much in advance for any suggestions and advice

Sincerely
Laurie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Laurie,

I have two excellent books to learn Excel

for beginners: Step by step - Academic Service Excel97 Visual Basic (there
must be a newer version)
if you finish the Step by step, then Excel 2002 Power Programming with VBA
John Walkenbach (everything you need is in it!)

Greetings
Jos Vens

"Laurie" schreef in bericht
Hi there,

Can anybody recommend me some handy books for Excel VBA programming?

I am trying to find a book for writing macros in Excel VBA.
I am a beginner in this area. However, I want to find one book for

beginning and developing my skills in Excel VBA programming for once.

Thank you very much in advance for any suggestions and advice!

Sincerely,
Laurie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Laurie,

John Walkenbach's books get a good review for beginners. Check out dedtails
at his site at www.j-walk.com/ss

--

HTH

Bob Phillips