Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Recommend! A good forum to disscuss Excel questions!

<a
href=http://club.excelhome.net/display.asp?UID=217658&TID=0Excelhome献给职场 人士的大礼:Excel高效办公职场对话系 列视频课程 免费下载 </a
<a
href=http://club.excelhome.net/display.asp?UID=217658&TID=215集高清晰Excel 战技巧视频教程免费下载</a

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

We need another forum? There are already numerous good sources for Excel
help.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP