Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default combo box auto refresh

Hi,

I have this combo box created from control toolsbox using
as a DO nos display.
The ListFillRange is link to worksheet 2 with all the DO
Nos (ie: Sheet2!A1:A1000) assign.
I have this command button for printing. Once I click this
print command button, it will print out 2 sheet of the
first page. (Line 1)
Then follow by it will save the worksheet as the DO Nos.
(Line 2)
Then follow by it will delete the DO Nos from worksheet 2.
(Line 3)
Then finally, it will save the workbook as it original
name. (Line 4)
The Code is as following :-

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Sheet1.Cells.PrintOut (1), (1), (2)
ThisWorkbook.SaveCopyAs (Sheet2.Cells(1, 1))
Sheet2.Cells(1, 1).Delete
ThisWorkbook.Save
End Sub

My problem, the combo box did not automatics
refresh/update the display to the latest DO number. It
still show the deleted DO Nos.

But when I use the form combobox, it will automatically
update. The reason I want to use this Control Toolsbox
Combo Box is because of the fonts issue.

Sorry for the long winded description.
Appreciate if anyone can advise me.

Thanks a million in advance...
Cheers...
Jason
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi,
Can you not just add code to the combo that clears it then used the new range?
to clear use the .clear method?

or am i missing something?

Ross
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Hi Ross,

Thanks for your reply.

I have try the method you mention but it detected error.

I have find my way to solve it. The code is as follow :-
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Sheet1.Cells.PrintOut (1), (1), (2)
ThisWorkbook.SaveCopyAs (Sheet2.Cells(1, 1))
Sheet2.Cells(1, 1).Delete
ComboBox16.Text = Sheet2.Cells(1, 1)
ComboBox16.Value = Sheet2.Cells(1, 1)
ThisWorkbook.Save