Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Referencing a cell containing sheet name

I have a summary page in my workbook that has the individual sheet names listed in column A. Is there a way to reference the cells in column a within a formula so that the formula pulls the info from the appropriate page

This is what I want the end result to be....
1 Sheet1 ='Sheet1'!L3
2 Sheet2 ='Sheet2'!L3
3 Sheet3 ="Sheet3'!L3

but I would like to replace the " 'Sheet1'! " etc. with a reference to cells A1, A2 etc.