Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default DeSelect certain values in row pivot field

Hey guys each week I run a report and it refreshes a pivot
table. In the row field of the pivot table I want to look
at agents. Now each week after the pivot table is updated
I have to manually go through and remove the check marks
next to unwanted values. This takes too much time. Below
is an example of the values I am looking for.

Assigned CSS (Huttenstine, Todd) Total:

The value MUST meet this above criteria where the first
part of the value says "Assigned CSS ("

Then the agents name

Then ") Total:"

The values I have to remove each week are NOT in this
particular format so there must be a way to get VBA to
make this determination. What is the code to get VBA to
remove the check marks of values that dont meet the above
criteria automatically?

Thank you
Todd Huttenstine