Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Deleting check boxes

Hi Tom,

Thank you very much for your help. Further problem

Tom, could you please help me, i have a list of 2000 numbers, ranging
from 1 to 3110 & there are 4 columns of data.
I need to search for a number and get the corrosponding data in the
other columns. I can do that with a Vlookup, no problem, but the problem
is i could sometimes have more than one of a specific number with
different information in the other columns?

Tempy