Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default make my VBA program faster

I have a vba program that works with an excel file. It
used to be really slow b/c the vba program accessed data
in the excel sheet cell by cell. I greatly improved the
speed by using arrays when inputing into and out of the
sheet. I want to make the vba program faster. How can I do
this.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Read the good info on this site Neal
http://www.decisionmodels.com/optspeedd.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Neil" wrote in message ...
I have a vba program that works with an excel file. It
used to be really slow b/c the vba program accessed data
in the excel sheet cell by cell. I greatly improved the
speed by using arrays when inputing into and out of the
sheet. I want to make the vba program faster. How can I do
this.

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
without posting the relevant part of your code this is difficult to
say. Some ideas:
- disable screenupdating
- disable automatic calculation
while running the macro