-   -   make my VBA program faster (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/298681-make-my-vba-program-faster.html)

Neil[_14_]

make my VBA program faster

I have a vba program that works with an excel file. It
used to be really slow b/c the vba program accessed data
in the excel sheet cell by cell. I greatly improved the
speed by using arrays when inputing into and out of the
sheet. I want to make the vba program faster. How can I do
this.

Thank you.

Ron de Bruin

make my VBA program faster

Read the good info on this site Neal
http://www.decisionmodels.com/optspeedd.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Neil" wrote in message ...
I have a vba program that works with an excel file. It
used to be really slow b/c the vba program accessed data
in the excel sheet cell by cell. I greatly improved the
speed by using arrays when inputing into and out of the
sheet. I want to make the vba program faster. How can I do
this.

Thank you.

Frank Kabel

make my VBA program faster

Hi
without posting the relevant part of your code this is difficult to
say. Some ideas:
- disable screenupdating
- disable automatic calculation
while running the macro