Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Posting 3rd time as proper response not recd. for earlier postings (Help needed)

Hi,

I am new to Excel VBA. I have created a user form (My Main Form). Also
there are other sub forms that are invoked from the main form. In each
form, in addition to the different controls, I also want to display
date and time.

Q1. Whatever I may be doing on a form, I want the time (clock)
constantly ticking, i.e., the time should update every second on the
form. Also I want to display the date in the same fashion. This should
be done in all the forms. Is this possible?

Q2. Is it possible to not to show the excel sheet(s) at the background
while I am running my VBA code?

Q3. Is it possible to specify a particular sub-routine to start
everytime we run the application.

Q4. Also can someone suggest me some good VBA coding techniques,
tricks and examples?

Thanks in advance.
Prasad Vanka
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You received many replies before, what was wrong with those?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Prasad Vanka" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Bob,
I did receive responses to my other queries but not for the questions
I posted in this message.
regards,
Prasad Vanka