Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MultiPage UserForm Printing Problem

Hi,

I have a user form (UserForm1) which has a multipage area in i
(MultiPage1) with 4 different pages.

At the moment I can print any single one of the pages using:

Sub PrintForm()

UserForm1.MultiPage1.Value = 3
UserForm1.PrintForm

End Sub

To print page 4 for example

I would ideally like to print all 4 pages together on one sheet o
paper (i.e. quarter sized)

Does anyone know how to do this?

Also, is it possible to change the background colour of the userfor
and multipage so that it doesn't print and waste ink.

Thanks for any help in advance
Jenni

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

none of this is supported directly.

You could possibly go through each page, copy it as a picture and paste to
the worksheet, then when you have all 4, print the worksheet.

If you really want just the "information", you could extract the values and
place them in cells with appropriate labelling, then print that range.

Tom Ogilvy

"jennie " wrote in message

I have a user form (UserForm1) which has a multipage area in it
(MultiPage1) with 4 different pages.

At the moment I can print any single one of the pages using:

Sub PrintForm()

UserForm1.MultiPage1.Value = 3
UserForm1.PrintForm

End Sub

To print page 4 for example

I would ideally like to print all 4 pages together on one sheet of
paper (i.e. quarter sized)

Does anyone know how to do this?

Also, is it possible to change the background colour of the userform
and multipage so that it doesn't print and waste ink.

Thanks for any help in advance
Jennie

---