Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MultiPage problem

I have a Userform with 4 Multipages, first Multpagpage belong to sheet1,
second Multipage to Sheet2, and so on. Is there a possibility to get e.g.
Multipage3 on Top when I open the Userform from Sheet3? and
Multipage4 on Top when I open the Userform from Sheet4?
Look at http://www.geocities.com/aksel_borve/pumphours2.html if it helps to
understand.
Thanks.
Aksel Børve

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Aksel,

You would need to create a public variable in the userform, say shNum, and
in the show code use something like

Userform1.Load
'this makes the shNum variable available
Select Case ActiveSheet
Case "Sheet1": shNum = 0
Case "Sheet2": shNum = 1
Case "Sheet3": shNum = 2
Case "Sheet4": shNum = 3
End Select

Userform1.Show

then in the userform activate event add

Multipage1.Value = shNum
--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Aksel Børve" wrote in message
I have a Userform with 4 Multipages, first Multpagpage belong to sheet1,
second Multipage to Sheet2, and so on. Is there a possibility to get e.g.
Multipage3 on Top when I open the Userform from Sheet3? and
Multipage4 on Top when I open the Userform from Sheet4?
Look at http://www.geocities.com/aksel_borve/pumphours2.html if it helps

understand.
Thanks.
Aksel Børve

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See my answer to your same question yesterday:

http://google.com/groups?threadm=jem...1032004%40msne
ws.microsoft.com