Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default prevent user to rename sheet

Is there a way to prevent user to rename a sheet?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
protect the workbook ('tools - Protection')

Is there a way to prevent user to rename a sheet?
Thanks
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

yes of course. SOrry I should ahve said that I cannot
protect the workbook because I want to be able to add
sheets. Is there a code I could use?
protect the workbook ('tools - Protection')

Is there a way to prevent user to rename a sheet?
Thanks
.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
then it's getting difficult. You may consider protection
the workbook and creating a macro for sheet insertions.
This macro first unprotects the workbook, insertes the
sheet and the protect the workbook gain.