Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Printing output #### problem!

Hello everyone,

I have a workbook contains several sheets. The problem on sheet 3 whic
contains many cells with values populate from sheet 1 and 2. Al
calculations and values shows accurately on the monitor but when
print it, one cell print #### instead number appears on the monitor.
can't figure out what cause the problem.

I would appreciate any help to resolve this problem!

Regards,
Kim-An

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The column width is too narrow, increase to fit.
Cheers
Nigel

"Kim-Anh Tran " wrote in
message ...
Hello everyone,

I have a workbook contains several sheets. The problem on sheet 3 which
contains many cells with values populate from sheet 1 and 2. All
calculations and values shows accurately on the monitor but when I
print it, one cell print #### instead number appears on the monitor. I
can't figure out what cause the problem.

I would appreciate any help to resolve this problem!

Regards,
Kim-Anh

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks to Niguel!
I already try that! I don't think cell space is the problem here. Al
values appear in these cell. The cell shows value 193.8 on the monito
and I increase space but it still print #### instead 193.8 as i
appears on the monitor.
What could possibly be the problem? And how can I fix this?
Regards,
Kim-An

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GF6 GF6 is offline

Cell width is the problem.
Temporarily set your zoom to 200% and resize your columns. Then go back
to your original zoom.

Kim-Anh Tran < wrote:
Thanks to Niguel!
I already try that! I don't think cell space is the problem here. All
values appear in these cell. The cell shows value 193.8 on the monitor
and I increase space but it still print #### instead 193.8 as it
appears on the monitor.
What could possibly be the problem? And how can I fix this?
Regards,
Kim-Anh

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming