Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Accessing All Sheets in a closed workbook

I have approximately 500 workbooks, their layouts and number of sheet
vary. Throughout the years people have changed column names, fo
example loan number is now customer and tracking number maybe fedex o
fedex number or box number. Some sheets may have 5 columns and som
may have 10. The order of columns is not always consistent.

I would like to place all the worksheets from these workbooks int
either one giant workbook or MS Access table. I am able to retreiv
the first sheet of each workbook. Can you tell me how to retreive al
the the worksheets?

thanks
jwallac