Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Accessing All Sheets in a closed workbook

Hi
as a starting point:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

I have approximately 500 workbooks, their layouts and number of

sheets
vary. Throughout the years people have changed column names, for
example loan number is now customer and tracking number maybe fedex
or fedex number or box number. Some sheets may have 5 columns and
some may have 10. The order of columns is not always consistent.

I would like to place all the worksheets from these workbooks into
either one giant workbook or MS Access table. I am able to retreive
the first sheet of each workbook. Can you tell me how to retreive

all
the the worksheets?

thanks
jwallace