Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Set Enable = False without selecting?

Hello all,

Can someone tell me how I can rewrite the following commands so tha
the control does not need to be selected to be disabled?

Thanks!

Sheets("Sheet Name").Shapes("Drop Down 3").Select
With Selection
.Enabled = False
End Wit

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sheets("Sheet Name").Shapes("Drop Down 3").Enabled

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the quick reply!

Q: That command will DIS-able the control or EN-able it?

I need to be able to do both ...

Thanks agai

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Actually, neither, you have to set it yourself:

Sheets("Sheet Name").Shapes("Drop Down 3").Enabled = False

or

Sheets("Sheet Name").Shapes("Drop Down 3").Enabled = True

--
Regards

Juan Pablo González

"William DeLeo " wrote in
message ...
Thanks for the quick reply!

Q: That command will DIS-able the control or EN-able it?

I need to be able to do both ...

Thanks again

---