Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving Takes long time

Hi ,
I created a xls file with lots of macros function dumped in it.

When the user open the XLS file a login screen appears, where it lead
to some other functionality.

When the user types some thing in the sheet and hit save button. I
take long time to save. even though it contains just one value in on
cell why?

What is the reason behind this and how to solve this

Thanks
Venkatesh

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Lots of controls can do that. I have some spreadsheets
that are heavy on the checkboxes and I get lots of lag
because of that. I imagine that the same would be true of
controls on a Form. Do you have very large/numerous
Forms? - Pikus

I created a xls file with lots of macros function dumped

in it.

When the user open the XLS file a login screen appears,

where it leads
to some other functionality.

When the user types some thing in the sheet and hit save

button. It
take long time to save. even though it contains just one

value in one
cell why?

What is the reason behind this and how to solve this

Thanks
Venkatesh.

---

.