Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Opening a new PowerPoint chart with excel vba

Hi,

I have written some vba which opens a PowerPoint
presentation and inserts a new slide. With this new
slide I want to use some data from excel, I can change
the title, however when it comes to actually using
the "chart" I cannot access it. The slide just shows
the "Double click to add chart" box - how do I get the
vba to insert a column chart with data from the excel
range "A1:F2" ?

Many thanks

KDUT

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I answered your more recent post (or if not yours, very similar).

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services