Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Chart with Drop Down Box for Pulling mutpile Ranges

I normally build charts with drop down boxes so that I can pull i
various data series using one chart for all. I usually do this usin
an Active X drop down box. However, this option does not seem to exis
in the new excel. I usally have to copy and paste an old active X bo
from an old spreadsheet to do this.

How do I do this in the new excel? What are my new options aside fro
an old active X box? Basicall I want a drop down box with say
choices (1-5) which when chosen, will send the number within the box t
another sheet (Data Sheet).

Thank-yo