Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default macros in multiple worksheets

I want to link a macro in worksheet1 to a macro in
worksheet2 anyone know how? For instance if a checkbox in
sheet1 is true I want to disable the checkbox in sheet2
and vice versa.

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Unless you have your macro is in worksheet code modules (and why would you?)
the macro applies to the workbook.

So you can run

Worksheets("Sheet2").Checkbox1.Enabled = False

If you are referring to control events, then the code is the same, just
invoked from the control event on Sheet1.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips