Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Convert data across in 2 or more cells into single cell

Hi

I Have a word document, which contains a table. I need to put this table
into an excel sheet.

I copy-pasted the table, but the problem is that some cells of the
original table (which had enter in them) are converted across multiple
rows in the same column. I would like to ba able to add them to the same
cell (the 1st one for that row), with Alt+Enter between them.

I can find the range of cells which by checking that the 1st column (the
test number) is not updated ..

Hope this is clear enough !

Code/pseudocode/ any help appreciated ! :)

Thanks
Abhinav