Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Jump out of Do Loop on sheet change

Hello All
In Office XP I have a separate Do Loop code running for each of 3 sheets. I
would like the Do Loop code for a sheet to run only if that sheet is
visible. I would like to jump out of the do loop on a sheet change. Right
now when I exit a sheet the code for that sheet keeps going.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated
Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

do while true
if activesheet.Name < me.name then exit sub
doevents
Loop

Tom Ogilvy

.rogers.com...