-   -   Jump out of Do Loop on sheet change (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/298119-jump-out-do-loop-sheet-change.html)

Paul

Jump out of Do Loop on sheet change

Hello All
In Office XP I have a separate Do Loop code running for each of 3 sheets. I
would like the Do Loop code for a sheet to run only if that sheet is
visible. I would like to jump out of the do loop on a sheet change. Right
now when I exit a sheet the code for that sheet keeps going.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated
Paul

Tom Ogilvy

Jump out of Do Loop on sheet change

do while true
if activesheet.Name < me.name then exit sub
doevents
Loop

Tom Ogilvy

"Paul" wrote in message
.rogers.com...
Hello All
In Office XP I have a separate Do Loop code running for each of 3 sheets.

would like the Do Loop code for a sheet to run only if that sheet is
visible. I would like to jump out of the do loop on a sheet change. Right
now when I exit a sheet the code for that sheet keeps going.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated
Paul

Paul

Jump out of Do Loop on sheet change

Thank you Tom