Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vba code wanted

Hi
when i enter an item in the sale report (table in shhet1), i want th
same item quantity deducted form a list in sheet2 in the same workbook
i have trying so far................
Could you please provide me with a vba code does this jo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Sure. Rightclick the sheet tab of shhet1, choose View Code, paste this in:

On Error Resume Next
If IsNumeric(Target.Value) Then _
Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A1").Value = _
Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A1").Value - Target.Value
End Sub

Now any number you enter in a cell in shhet1 will be deducted from the value
in Sheet1 A1. (Note that you can't undo it.)

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"helmekki " skrev i melding
Hi
when i enter an item in the sale report (table in shhet1), i want the
same item quantity deducted form a list in sheet2 in the same workbook
i have trying so far................
Could you please provide me with a vba code does this job

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

As usual, you should show us your efforts for comments. You can do this with
a worksheet_change event, finding the target on the other sheet and having
the offseted value less than before by the amount entered in the target
cell.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"helmekki " wrote in message
Hi
when i enter an item in the sale report (table in shhet1), i want the
same item quantity deducted form a list in sheet2 in the same workbook
i have trying so far................
Could you please provide me with a vba code does this job

---
Message posted from
http://www.ExcelForum.com/