Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Save Excel file at server?

Hi,

Users of our web application should have the ability to view and modify
Excel
documents that reside on our web server. I.e. They will click on a link on a
web page that will invoke Excel and pull the document from the server. I
want
them to be able to edit the document and hit save - so that the document
goes back to the web server. Is this possible?

Any solutions for this, or any tools available to achive this.

Erlend