Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to add mutiple hyperlinks to the same cell?

Hi

I have some text in a cell, and I want some of the separate words to
come up as different hyperlinks. For example,

I have the following in cell A1 :

link:1234 was created. So was link:5678

Now, I want link:1234 to point to "http://www.example.org/1234" , and
link:5678 to "http://www.example.com/5678" .. hope you get the idea.

Is there any way to do this ... ?

I tried the using hyperlinks.add , but it can be used only on a
per-cell basis, not intracell ..

Thanks
Abhinav