Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default [Q] parameters to drawing objects

in a statement like

ctiveSheet.Shapes.AddShape ( ...

what's the difference between a plain number and a number followed by a
hash, i.e.

ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddShape(1, 120#, 12#, 60#, 76.5). _
Select

?

thank you,

--
Rolf Lindgren http://www.roffe.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The hash in this form is a type-declaration character.
The type-declaration character for a Double data type is #

Below is the list (I think that's complete):
Currency @
Double #
Integer %
Long &