Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Version compability of classes?

I have a spreadsheet that has a class that uses the withEvents keyword.
It seems that if I compile & save the file in Excel 2000, it will work
in Excel XP, but If I compile & save the file in Excel XP then the
events never get called when the spreadsheet is used in Excel 2000. It
seems that the code generated in XP is not compatible with 2000. Has
anyone else seen this?

--
o_o_o_o
|ŻŻŻL --O|||||||O-