Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
aGraham aGraham is offline

Default Version compability of classes?

I think I may have found the issue..

1.) my wb with the event code(CodeBook) was being opened by another
WB(MasterWB) using Workbooks.open
2.) CodeBook was creating my object to handle the events in the
Workbook_open event.
3.) MasterWB was not calling RunAutoMacros after CodeBook was opened.

I haven't tested this but I am getting ready to...

In article ,
"Rob Bovey" wrote:

"Aaron Graham" wrote in message
It is the App_WorkbookOpen event. I will try to make a smaller test
case that I can send you if I get time.

I've attached a sample Application event handler that I created in Excel
2002. It works correctly in all versions of Excel from 97 onward here.

--
o_o_o_o
|ŻŻŻL --O|||||||O-
()_)Ż()_) ŻŻŻŻŻ )_)