Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is it impossible or is not clear the question?

Dear friends,
I cannot number the pages in the attach file (the attach file is an
example, at work I have a workbook with 40 sheets...).
I would like to number (progressive number) and print all pages
contained in several sheets preserving the setting print already made.
I attach a file with 3 sheets and 5 pages to print (setting print area
is already made). Someone can write the macro for printing these 5
pages with progressive number without changing the setting print area?
Thank in advance for your help

Attachment filename: prova.xls
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=540900
---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Probably is not possible...but perhaps I'm wrong!!