Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy and paste a chart to another worksheet

How do I copy a chart *exactly* as it is (same fonts, colors, dat
range, titles etc) to another worksheet in another workbook. I ca
easily enough open a workbook and a particular worksheet, but when
copy and paste the chart the axes font size changes.

'The following is the code I use to copy the active chart to anothe
workbook, and paste it at position A3
ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1).Activate 'Chart to copy
ActiveChart.ChartArea.Select
ActiveChart.ChartArea.Copy
Workbooks("ChartBook.xls").Worksheets("A").Paste
Workbooks("ChartBook.xls").Worksheets("A").ChartOb jects(1).Left
Workbooks("ChartBook.xls").Worksheets("A").Range(" A3").Left
Workbooks("ChartBook.xls").Worksheets("A").ChartOb jects(1).Top
Workbooks("ChartBook.xls").Worksheets("A").Range(" A3").Top
ActiveSheet.Activat