Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Flystar[_7_] Flystar[_7_] is offline

Default Copy and paste a chart to another worksheet

I suppose I could place all of the formating code I perform for the
original chart (the one I want to copy) into a function, and then call
this function again for the chart I paste into the other worksheet.
However, to do this I would like to pass the chart object as a
parameter. How could I do this? Or should I just set the chart to
format as activechart, format, and then activate the original worksheet
again.

It would be fantastic if someone could help me out with this one.

---