Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dan dan is offline

Default Selecting Range

Hello,

I have data in columns A through F and I would like select
the last row of data (A:F). I get to the last row by:

Selection.End(xlDown).Select

How do I then Select colums A:F for that row?

Thank you in advance,
Dan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

One way:

Selection.Resize(1, 6).Select

or, all in one step:

Selection.End(xlDown).Resize(1, 6).Select

In article ,
"Dan" wrote:

Hello,

I have data in columns A through F and I would like select
the last row of data (A:F). I get to the last row by:

Selection.End(xlDown).Select

How do I then Select colums A:F for that row?

Thank you in advance,
Dan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hey Dan,

Here is one way

selection.end(xldown).columns("A:F").select

although selecting is messy

--

HTH

Bob Phillips