Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Selecting the end of a range

I am trying to write some lines in VB and I get problem
with selecting a range. I have written the following text:

1- MyXLfile.WorkSheets("Series Formatted Data").Select
2- MyXLfile.WorkSheets("Series Formatted Data").Range
("F2:G2").Select
3- MyXLfile.WorkSheets("Series Formatted Data").Range
(Selection, Selection.End(xlDown)).Select

Line 1 and 2 work fine. But line 3 doesn't work. What is
the problem? This is written in Visual Basic.

Please answer by posting the answer to

Best wishes
Ferri

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply. The code doesn't work. I typed in
MyXLfile.WorkSheets("Series Formatted
Data").Selection.End(xlDown).Select

But it does not work. Do you have any other suggestion?

Best wishes
Ferri