-   -   Selecting the end of a range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/278765-selecting-end-range.html)

Ferri Tafreshi

Selecting the end of a range

I am trying to write some lines in VB and I get problem
with selecting a range. I have written the following text:

1- MyXLfile.WorkSheets("Series Formatted Data").Select
2- MyXLfile.WorkSheets("Series Formatted Data").Range
("F2:G2").Select
3- MyXLfile.WorkSheets("Series Formatted Data").Range
(Selection, Selection.End(xlDown)).Select

Line 1 and 2 work fine. But line 3 doesn't work. What is
the problem? This is written in Visual Basic.

Please answer by posting the answer to

Best wishes
Ferri

Steve Smallman

Selecting the end of a range

try
MyXLfile.WorkSheets("Series Formatted Data").Selection.End(xlDown)).Select

Steve
"Ferri Tafreshi" wrote in message
I am trying to write some lines in VB and I get problem
with selecting a range. I have written the following text:

1- MyXLfile.WorkSheets("Series Formatted Data").Select
2- MyXLfile.WorkSheets("Series Formatted Data").Range
("F2:G2").Select
3- MyXLfile.WorkSheets("Series Formatted Data").Range
(Selection, Selection.End(xlDown)).Select

Line 1 and 2 work fine. But line 3 doesn't work. What is
the problem? This is written in Visual Basic.

Please answer by posting the answer to

Best wishes
Ferri

Ferri Tafreshi[_2_]

Selecting the end of a range

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply. The code doesn't work. I typed in
MyXLfile.WorkSheets("Series Formatted
Data").Selection.End(xlDown).Select

But it does not work. Do you have any other suggestion?

Best wishes
Ferri