Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Save .csv with overwrite

I need to modify a .csv file and save it via macro,
without prompting the user about whether to overwrite or
not. I can't find anything in the save method for this,
and overwrite appears to be limited to the copy function.
How do I do this?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This will save your active book as a csv file

Application.DisplayAlerts = False

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs FileName:= _
"D:\My Documents\Book1.csv", FileFormat:= _
xlCSV, CreateBackup:=False

Application.DisplayAlerts = Tru