Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Left Side of Excel Screen Turns Gray

Hell-o,

On occasion, I will run VBA code and, of some reason, the
left side (columns A to D) will gray out with the right
side appearing normal. The code will continue and
properly finish however, the left side will remain gray.
To remove the gray, I have to close the worksheet, exit
Excel and re-open the spreadsheet. Any ideas what might
be the root of this problem?

PS I often use Application.ScreenUpdating command.

bwilcox