Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Undo change

Can anyone help to let me know how do to allow user to undo the chang
in a cell which has been conditioned through VBA?
For example, as in below, after the user changes the value in cel
(2,12), it cannot be undone to make it unchanged. The user needs t
re-enter the old value again.
I do not want to add a macro button for formatting the number.

If Cells(2, 12).Value < 100 Then
Cells(2, 12).NumberFormat = """AW10""0"
Else: Cells(2, 12).NumberFormat = """AW1""0"
End If
End Su

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Take a look at John Walkenbach's "Undoing a VBA Subroutine":

In article ,
Bhuktar S wrote:

Can anyone help to let me know how do to allow user to undo the change
in a cell which has been conditioned through VBA?
For example, as in below, after the user changes the value in cell
(2,12), it cannot be undone to make it unchanged. The user needs to
re-enter the old value again.
I do not want to add a macro button for formatting the number.

If Cells(2, 12).Value < 100 Then
Cells(2, 12).NumberFormat = """AW10""0"
Else: Cells(2, 12).NumberFormat = """AW1""0"

---