Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I need some help here

I need help with a bit of EXCEL.

I have to create an order form in excel in which people can orde
products that the supermarket will deliver at home.

As you may have thought supermarkets have tons of products so printin
all products per costumer will cost a lot of paper. So my idea is tha
when costumers have chosen an amount of a certain product then tha
product will be added on the sheet that i named 'order'

know this is where my problem comes in....how can i let excel place th
row of a product which a costumer has ordered from the 'productlist
sheet to the 'order' sheet.

To give you a better idea of what i mean i have place the link to m
.xls he http://www.geocities.com/ragnarok_v2/Help.xls

I really hope someone here can help me ou

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What are you using for an interface, a Form or direct worksheet interaction
This is the line of code to copy one row to another shee

Selection.Entirerow.Copy destination:= WorkSheets("Order").
Rows( WorkSheets("Order").Usedrange.Rows.count +1

----- Ragnarok wrote: ----

I need help with a bit of EXCEL.

I have to create an order form in excel in which people can orde
products that the supermarket will deliver at home.

As you may have thought supermarkets have tons of products so printin
all products per costumer will cost a lot of paper. So my idea is tha
when costumers have chosen an amount of a certain product then tha
product will be added on the sheet that i named 'order'

know this is where my problem comes in....how can i let excel place th
row of a product which a costumer has ordered from the 'productlist
sheet to the 'order' sheet.

To give you a better idea of what i mean i have place the link to m
.xls he http://www.geocities.com/ragnarok_v2/Help.xl

I really hope someone here can help me ou

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You could use data validation and VLookup formulas to create an order
form. There's an example on my web site:

Under 'Data Validation', look for 'Order Form'

Ragnarok < wrote:
I need help with a bit of EXCEL.

I have to create an order form in excel in which people can order
products that the supermarket will deliver at home.

As you may have thought supermarkets have tons of products so printing
all products per costumer will cost a lot of paper. So my idea is that
when costumers have chosen an amount of a certain product then that
product will be added on the sheet that i named 'order'

know this is where my problem comes in....how can i let excel place the
row of a product which a costumer has ordered from the 'productlist'
sheet to the 'order' sheet.

To give you a better idea of what i mean i have place the link to my
xls he http://www.geocities.com/ragnarok_v2/Help.xls

I really hope someone here can help me out

---

Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thnx guys for your help!

I'm gonna try out all of your ideas and hopefully one of them is what
i'm looking for.

I'll let you guys.

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Debra Dalgleish wrote:
*You could use data validation and VLookup formulas to create a
order
form. There's an example on my web site:

Under 'Data Validation', look for 'Order Form'

*

The Order Form is exactly what i'm looking for :)

But how did you make that, i couldn't find any scripts

When I know where i can find the scripts i can alter them to my ow
needs