Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default I need some help here

try datafilterautofilterfilter on non blankscopy to another sheet.
Record while doing.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Ragnarok " wrote in message
I need help with a bit of EXCEL.

I have to create an order form in excel in which people can order
products that the supermarket will deliver at home.

As you may have thought supermarkets have tons of products so printing
all products per costumer will cost a lot of paper. So my idea is that
when costumers have chosen an amount of a certain product then that
product will be added on the sheet that i named 'order'

know this is where my problem comes in....how can i let excel place the
row of a product which a costumer has ordered from the 'productlist'
sheet to the 'order' sheet.

To give you a better idea of what i mean i have place the link to my
xls he
http://www.geocities.com/ragnarok_v2/Help.xls

I really hope someone here can help me out

---