Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PDX PDX is offline

Default xlDialogActivate to Select Sheets?

Is it possible to call the Sheet Dialog box (I think
xlDialogActivate) from VBA and allow the scrolling and
selection of sheets?

When I run Application.Dialogs(xlDialogActivate).Show it
show "open" files, I wished it to show Tabs similar to
when you right click on the "Tab Scroll Buttons"?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

From Jim Rech:

Sub aa()
On Error Resume Next
Err = 0
CommandBars("Workbook Tabs").Controls("More sheets...").Execute
If Err < 0 Then CommandBars("Workbook Tabs").ShowPopup
End Sub

--

Dave Peterson