Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default xlDialogActivate to Select Sheets?

From Jim Rech:

Sub aa()
On Error Resume Next
Err = 0
CommandBars("Workbook Tabs").Controls("More sheets...").Execute
If Err < 0 Then CommandBars("Workbook Tabs").ShowPopup
End Sub

PDX wrote:

Is it possible to call the Sheet Dialog box (I think
xlDialogActivate) from VBA and allow the scrolling and
selection of sheets?

When I run Application.Dialogs(xlDialogActivate).Show it
show "open" files, I wished it to show Tabs similar to
when you right click on the "Tab Scroll Buttons"?

Thanks

--

Dave Peterson