Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Print Macro - Printing out of order

Any ideas on why this simple printing code might print the pages out of
order?

Sub sevenseven()
numpages = 10
For x = 1 To numpages
Sheet8.Range("cell").Value = "Sheet " & x
Sheet8.PrintOut From:=x, To:=x
Next x
End Sub

all of the pages print, however, the order gets all screwed up - for
example, it might print the pages in the following order
1,2,5,3,4,6,7,9,10,8

Using Excel 2002, Windows XP Prof, HP Laser Printer

Any ideas of how this might be fixed?

Thanks in advance,

Keith

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Don but what my code is attempting to do is print all of the pages on
a single sheet, in order, while adding sheet numbers as it cycles through
the pages (I realize that this sort of thing can be done without a macro
through the headers/footers but for a number of reasons I can not use that
approach)

Thanks, Keith

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
I can't quite figure this out but this might print sheet10,9,8,7,6,etc so
collating is not necessary.

sub printemall()
for i =10 to 1 step-1
sheets("sheet"&i).printout